Every morning( weather permitting) around 11:30 there is a cattle drive down Exchange Avenue from Stockyard Station to the Cattle Exchange. The Stockyard Station was built in 1902 and became the hub of the stockyards. Today it houses a museum as well as other offices.
It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine and a little bit of a brisk wind. We had a grand time and returned to camp MCD to check on the installation of the shades in our coach.