Sometimes we look at sights in nature but don't really see. While hiking in the woods the other day, it became a realization that we need to open our heart and eyes to see the beauty of the simple things in nature with each season. There is so much order and purpose in His creation. God has given us awesome beauty in this world to see and enjoy... if we would but stop to see and feel it. Join us as this blog is about stopping to see the real beauty around us...to touch and feel it... "Through the Lens".

Our Friends

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BLOGGER COMMENTS

Each morning when we get up, we look forward to hearing from our blogger friends.  This morning when we went to our comments, there was nothing there.  Man, were we disappointed!  Then we began to read our friend’s blog.  The first being Karen in the Woods; (Small House Big Back Yard); where she posted that comment moderation is not working.  We started our research and noticed none of our comments on our friend's blogs went through yesterday.  Obviously everyone is having the same problem—obviously blogger is having a problem.   Let’s hope they get it fixed soon, we LOVE hearing from ya’ll.

10 comments:

  1. No wonder I was having problems with the comments this morning. Hope it gets fixed soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing to see if this works yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the Blogger Comments problems. I wasn't aware of that - I wonder if it's a regional issue? Anyway, sure hope you get this one and find that things are back to normal now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick...
    Hope this gets cleared up soon. I am waiting to publish your comment until I know it's working... don't want to lose it.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had one new comment work!

    But I went back to approve other comments that came since last night, and none of those work yet.

    So maybe they are still fixing it?

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had one new comment work!

    But I went back to approve other comments that came since last night, and none of those work yet.

    So maybe they are still fixing it?

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left you a comment yesterday...sorry it didn't go through.

    Anyway, I appreciate the two of you and how you always faithfully comment on my site and others' sites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed that something was wrong with the comments and its interaction with the blogger program/server? I hope those comments eventually show up. I love getting them too! And I want everyone to get mine! Thanks for the notice. The Camp Host Housewife and Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Booooooo Hisssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I miss reading my comments too!

    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wanted to say HEY!!..hope you are all having a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to read our blog and to share with us your thoughts and comments. We really do appreciate hearing from you.